cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn all about how Alex on the Community team used Dropbox in college here!

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's the best way to sort my files using the mobile app?

What's the best way to sort my files using the mobile app?

twoshakes
New member | Level 2

Hi there

I have a lots of photos in my Dropbox that I would like to sort out and put into albums.

What is the best way to do this using an iPad? I have an app called date tree which sorts them into folders by date which is useful. 
These are stored in the Dropbox. I would like to then choose some photos and upload them to an online shop when I can make photobooks of my holidays or just print out the pictures and put them in albums.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks 

Neil

1 Reply 1

Re: What's the best way to sort my files using the mobile app?

Lusil
Dropboxer

Hello @twoshakes, welcome to the Dropbox Community!

You can move files to the desired folder manually via the mobile app by following these steps.  

Although we don't have an automatic option for you to sort and move files across folders in your Dropbox account, I'll leave this thread open for any users who may have any ideas to propose. 

You can also propose this here as a feature that you'd like to see implemented in the future, where others can upvote and comment. 

In the meantime, if you have any other questions, let us know. Thanks!

Lusil
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?