cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn all about how Alex on the Community team used Dropbox in college here!

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When other people's photos appear in your "Photos" tab on your phone

When other people's photos appear in your "Photos" tab on your phone

Wisterias
New member | Level 2

I was terrified this morning when someone else's photos appeared in my "photos" tab in my phone's Dropbox App. I share a Dropbox folder with someone who usually uploads documents, not images, but when they uploaded images, all those images showed up, completely pushing recent images out of view. It was a scare for sure--I thought someone else's photos were appearing in my phone and feared mine were therefore appearing in someone else's dropbox app. I wanted to post this experience just in case someone else has this experience. If you see a lot of someone else's photos - check to see what shared Dropbox folders you have.

1 Reply 1

Re: When other people's photos appear in your "Photos" tab on your phone

Mark
Super User II

This is the norm and why I personally HATE this 'feature', I've been rather vocal over it for many years now. 

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Poll
Do you work or study in the creative industry? If so, which area?
If you use Adobe, don't forget to check out our latest integrations update here.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?