cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn all about apps and Dropbox integrations to make working from home easy here!

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is the Dropbox website so poorly designed?

Why is the Dropbox website so poorly designed?

Lauren N
New member | Level 2

Seriously, why is this website SO BAD?

There's over an inch of deadspace on the left side where te menu options are. All that nonsense on the right, I NEVER USE IT? So why is it taking up so much space? Why can't I hide it? I don't even want to use it.

Why can't I resize columns? Every single title gets truncated, but I can't see less of the Modified or Member fields? I HATE using this website, but I need to use the website because I have and regularly need to use 4 different logins.

Please, hire some UX designers and if they tell you everything looks good, fire them for being lying suckups. Then go ask some randos on the street about how much your website makes using your service frustrating. 

1 Reply 1

Re: Why is the Dropbox website so poorly designed?

Walter
Dropboxer
Hey @Lauren N; welcome to the Community and thanks for sharing your thoughts on this!

I just wanted to mention that there's already a relevant idea, posted by another user, which you can up-vote to show your interest in this. 

Let us know if you have anything else to add or ask in the meantime, Lauren.

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Poll
How do you get refocussed while working from home? Do you find any of these options keep you from getting distracted?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?