cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn all about apps and Dropbox integrations to make working from home easy here!

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wordpress plugin to allow dropbox folders to be sit on a webpage for customer to download files

Wordpress plugin to allow dropbox folders to be sit on a webpage for customer to download files

simonmlowe
Explorer | Level 3

I am looking for a plugin for wordpress that will work in allowing customers to download images and PDF's from dropbox folders. I have knowledge of how to use wordpress but I wouldn't know how to code to build something like this

Our Company has a lot of product images stored on dropbox that and we would like to allow our customers to download from organised folders on one webpage of our website. I have searched both the discusssion groups and wordpress plugins with nothing coming up.

All of the plugins seem to intergrate with the back end of wordpress and the media library but this is not what I am looking for. I am looking for something that will allow people to go to a 'download' page and have a range of folders that link to dropbox folders so they can download files.

I feel like I have stumbled across a plugin that had this capability a few years ago but can't seem to find it now. Can anyone help me by pointing me in the right direction to be able to make this happen?

1 Reply 1

Re: Wordpress plugin to allow dropbox folders to be sit on a webpage for customer to download files

Lusil
Dropboxer

Hello @simonmlowe, welcome to the Dropbox Community. 

We don't currently have a direct method to achieve what you're looking for with a press of a button, but you can contact Wordpress as they may have more info on the matter.

In the meantime, you can use shared links to redirect others to access selected content. 

You can also post this as a feature you'd like to see in the future, here, where other like-minded users can comment and upvote. 

I hope this helps to some extent, but let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks!

Lusil
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Poll
How do you get refocussed while working from home? Do you find any of these options keep you from getting distracted?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?