cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn all about how Alex on the Community team used Dropbox in college here!

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Worst update from Dropbox ever

Worst update from Dropbox ever

sudhakarkv
New member | Level 2
Dropbox makes changes without notifications and I cannot open my files Worst update ever Disgusted dropbox user
5 Replies 5

Re: Worst update from Dropbox ever

Rich
Super User II

Nothing has changed recently that would prevent you from opening files. Perhaps if you actually described the problem you're having, in detail, we would be able to assist you.

Re: Worst update from Dropbox ever-That is not true.

jsayssimon
Helpful | Level 6

You put things under sub folders without any logic that we can easily determine where it is located  Now we also have an extra step(s) to simply open a file with adobe.  I haven't been able to get any MP3's to plat at all.  Oh wait....it just opened...It only took 10 minutes.  This is a new PC so don't blame it on that.  What kind of since does this make.   

jsayssimon
Helpful | Level 6

You can contacte me directly Mr Super user.  This is bad and I'm not going to continue to pay for this.

Rich
Super User II

@jsayssimon wrote:

You can contacte me directly Mr Super user.

No, I can't. I'm not a Dropbox employee. I volunteer here on this user-supported community. If you need to contact Support, you can do so using the options available to you on the Support Page. If you have a Dropbox Business account, you'll have access to live chat and possibly phone support.

jsayssimon
Helpful | Level 6

No attack on you directly Mr. Rich.  (didn't see your name first time)  I don't know that I would call my account a business account.  I pay because I needed the space.  I do a lot of things with dropbox and this has caused major disruptions and I can't get on a phone with anyone to walk through the fix.  Sometimes you need to talk to someone that know what the answers are instead of this message boards.  Old way of doing business but it still works pretty good in situations like this.

Poll
Do you work or study in the creative industry? If so, which area?
If you use Adobe, don't forget to check out our latest integrations update here.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?