cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Find out how Tiffany, a Customer Experience superstar uses Dropbox to keep her family in the loop when it comes to her new baby here!

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can a google sheet be shared on dropbox and changes sync from my google drive

can a google sheet be shared on dropbox and changes sync from my google drive

LuAnnDev
Explorer | Level 3

We have a client that has an active google drive - sheet that she constantly updates but we prefer to use dropbox rather than google drive for sharing files.  Can a google sheet be sync'd with dropbox so that any active changes she makes will automatically update to dropbox through intergration?  

3 Replies 3

Re: can a google sheet be shared on dropbox and changes sync from my google drive

Jay
Dropboxer
Hi @LuAnnDev, thanks for messaging today!

Currently, only Google Sheets created on the Dropbox site can sync to or be shared with other Dropbox accounts.

In this instance, it wouldn't be possible to add a Google Sheet from Drive into a Dropbox account to then sync.

If you need any further assistance, please let me know!

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Re: can a google sheet be shared on dropbox and changes sync from my google drive

LuAnnDev
Explorer | Level 3

Thanks for the assist Jay one final question if created in dropbox can it be sync'd back to google drive?  or is there absolutely no integration from Google to Dropbox either way?

Mark
Super User II

@LuAnnDev unfortunately there is no syncing back and forward at all. 

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Mark Super User II
    LuAnnDev Explorer | Level 3
    Jay Dropboxer
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?