cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn all about apps and Dropbox integrations to make working from home easy here!

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can not set up camera upload

can not set up camera upload

roshiniv
New member | Level 2

i can not set up camera uploads on my s9 phone, i have installed the dropbox on my mac book pro

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: can not set up camera upload

roshiniv
New member | Level 2

SOLVED! i logged out of my dropbox app on my s9 phone and logged in again! now all my camera uploads are coming accross into my dropbox!

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

roshiniv
New member | Level 2

i have scanned the qr code but step 3 install my dropbox app on my phone does recognize the dropbox download on my macbook

roshiniv
New member | Level 2

SOLVED! i logged out of my dropbox app on my s9 phone and logged in again! now all my camera uploads are coming accross into my dropbox!

View solution in original post

Lusil
Dropboxer
Hey there @roshiniv, glad to hear that you were able to resolve your concern in the end. Awesome work with the troubleshooting in the meantime! 

If you have any questions in the future or you need any assistance, please don’t hesitate to give us a nudge. Have a great day ahead!

Lusil
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Poll
How do you get refocussed while working from home? Do you find any of these options keep you from getting distracted?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?