cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to know all about tools for creatives that work seamlessly with Dropbox, like Adobe? Well, check it out right here!

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cant install dropbox

cant install dropbox

shallu_2
New member | Level 2

hii team

i wnt to install the dropbox in windows xp but i cant download it and we cant upgrade th computer.

plz help me 

[Email address remvoed by moderator]

3 Replies 3

Re: cant install dropbox

Rich
Super User II

Windows XP is no longer supported and Dropbox cannot be installed on it. If you have a modern web browser installed, then you can use the Dropbox website to access your account.

katonisaac
Explorer | Level 3

I can not get my dropbox back. please help me.

Lusil
Dropboxer

If you’re trying to sign back in to your account but you’re not sure about your credentials, you can find more info in the following articles if you’re not sure about which email address is associated and this one if you don’t remember your password

However, if you’re trying to access your Dropbox account locally on your computer, you can just install the desktop app.

If I’ve misunderstood your concern or you encounter any difficulties along the way with this, don’t hesitate to give me a nudge. 

Thanks in advance!

Lusil
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Poll
Do you work or study in the creative industry? If so, which area?
If you use Adobe, don't forget to check out our latest integrations update here.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Lusil Dropboxer
    katonisaac Explorer | Level 3
    Rich Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?