cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn all about apps and Dropbox integrations to make working from home easy here!

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

gpa calculator on dropbox excel

gpa calculator on dropbox excel

nuuraa_
New member | Level 2

Hello everyone!

Is there someone I can call in regards to why my excel spreadsheet for my gpa calculator is not adding up my total gpa for all the classes, and grades and credits I entered? On the instructions, it states that it is automatically supposed to pop up in yellow at the bottom right corner, but there is nothing. It also mentioned a submit option but I do not know how to. I appreciate  any help! Thanks

3 Replies 3

Re: gpa calculator on dropbox excel

Daphne
Dropboxer
Hi @nuuraa_, thanks for posting!

Your Support options depend on your account's current plan, which you check out here. I'd be happy to help out from here though if you'd like.

Just to make sure we're on the same page, are you using the Excel Online integration to edit the files?

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

nuuraa_
New member | Level 2

Hello! Thanks for getting back to me. I am using the excel spreadsheet that was provided by dropbox. I have entered everything but the total gpa for all classes is not showing, when it should be. 

Walter
Dropboxer

Hey @nuuraa_ , sorry to jump in here and happy Monday!

As the issue at hand is still unclear, could you send us a screenshot so that we can have a visual too?

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Poll
How do you get refocussed while working from home? Do you find any of these options keep you from getting distracted?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?