cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Back again with another edition of 'How we use Dropbox', so find out how Emma uses to-do lists to get it all done here!

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do I delete contacts from Dropbox?

how do I delete contacts from Dropbox?

John A.36
New member | Level 1

I have a contact that has the incorrect email address, and even though a new one has been added the incorrect one keeps coming up!

7 Replies 7

Re: how do I delete contacts from Dropbox?

Majestic S.
New member | Level 1

I have a contact that has the incorrect email address, and even though a new one has been added the incorrect one keeps coming up!

Phil M.7
New member | Level 1

I have a contact that keeps getting a download link to a file when I don't even include her in email address cell. How can I stop this happening?

Keith F.3
New member | Level 1

I have a contact that has the incorrect email address, and even though a new one has been added the incorrect one keeps coming up! HOW CAN I DELETE THE CONTACT WITH THE INCORRECT EMAIL ADDRESS?

Rich
Super User II

Keith F.3
New member | Level 1

I searched for solution to this problem; don't know how I missed the answer. Thank you.

Rick M.
Experienced Collaborator | Level 13

how do you delete contacts that you typed yourself and were not imported?

jpx
Explorer | Level 4

Did anyone figure out how to do this? All I'm trying to delete is the multiple email addresses for a contact that shows up. I do not have any connected apps either.

[This thread is now closed by moderators due to inactivity. If you're experiencing a similar behavior, feel free to start a new discussion in the Dropbox Community here.]

Poll
We love to learn from the educators who use Dropbox. Whether you teach kids, teens, adults or a combination of all three, we want to know what apps and integrations you use with Dropbox to help with teaching. Which of the ones below is your favorite, or most used tool?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

jpx Explorer | Level 4
    Rick M. Experienced Collaborator | Level 13
    Keith F.3 New member | Level 1
    Rich Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?