cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to know all about tools for creatives that work seamlessly with Dropbox, like Adobe? Well, check it out right here!

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to change dropbox drive

how to change dropbox drive

andrew21
New member | Level 2

i have 1TB space on my pc. i cannot get the dropbox app to change the storage from ssd drive to the 😧 data drive. the ssd drive is now full and dropbox will not sync. i have tried several times using the basic instructions on moving the dropbox storage to a different drive but nothing works.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: how to change dropbox drive

Jane
Dropboxer
Hey Andrew (@andrew21), as I’d like to help you on the matter as much as possible, kindly note that I’ve located your previous ticket on our system & I’ve prioritized your request internally. Since my colleague has all the background details on how this has manifested itself, I’ve included a note of your comments here on your ongoing correspondence, so as to have all relevant info on the same email chain; rest assured that you’re in safe hands.

Please include all additional questions you may have on that discussion, as they have direct access to your account on our tools. 

I hope that this gets resolved soon for you & I’m always here in case you’d need further assistance in any way. Thanks again for your cooperation & for all the time you’re devoting to work on that with our team! 

Jane
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please give it a Like below. 
:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Best Answer' button to help others find it.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Re: how to change dropbox drive

Jane
Dropboxer
Hey Andrew (@andrew21), as I’d like to help you on the matter as much as possible, kindly note that I’ve located your previous ticket on our system & I’ve prioritized your request internally. Since my colleague has all the background details on how this has manifested itself, I’ve included a note of your comments here on your ongoing correspondence, so as to have all relevant info on the same email chain; rest assured that you’re in safe hands.

Please include all additional questions you may have on that discussion, as they have direct access to your account on our tools. 

I hope that this gets resolved soon for you & I’m always here in case you’d need further assistance in any way. Thanks again for your cooperation & for all the time you’re devoting to work on that with our team! 

Jane
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please give it a Like below. 
:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Best Answer' button to help others find it.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

View solution in original post

Poll
Do you work or study in the creative industry? If so, which area?
If you use Adobe, don't forget to check out our latest integrations update here.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Jane Dropboxer
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?