cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
We want to make our Community work for you and we need your help. Take our short survey!
Close

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: i have two accounts on one computer but i cant sign into one of them

Highlighted

i have two accounts on one computer but i cant sign into one of them

New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2

i have two accounts on one computer but i cant sign into one of them.  have looked under every tab to try to figure out how to add another account but i cant find one

1 Reply 1

Re: i have two accounts on one computer but i cant sign into one of them

Dropboxer
Dropboxer

Hi there @hmr83 - happy Friday!

Could you first clarify if one of those accounts are part of a Dropbox for Business team account? 

I'm only asking because you can connect two accounts on a computer that's running the desktop app only if one of them is a work account (one of our Dropbox for Business teams plans). This won't be available for you if those accounts are both individual accounts, be them on the free, Basic plan or the upgraded Plus or Professional ones. 

In any case, keep me posted please! 

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Need more support?