cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn all about apps and Dropbox integrations to make working from home easy here!

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i want to uninstall dropbox completely

i want to uninstall dropbox completely

jordonprill
New member | Level 2

im trying to install uplay from my downloads on my pc and it keeps saying i cant access it. i want to completely remove every trace of dropbox off of my PC. i have tried to uninstall it several times and nothing has solved the problem. i just want to play siege and i cant because of dropbox

1 Reply 1

Re: i want to uninstall dropbox completely

Daphne
Dropboxer

Hey there @jordonprill, I'd be happy to help out with this!

If you haven't already, please check out this article with some further info and steps on how to uninstall in a few different scenarios.

If that doesn't help, can you let me know if are you getting any errors when trying to uninstall the desktop app? Please send along any screenshots should you be getting an error.

Also, just out of curiosity, can you let me know if there is some sort of conflict between the desktop app and the Uplay software?

Let me know how it goes!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?