Close
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

iOS 11.2.1 - Dropbox App not Working on iPhone 7

Explorer | Level 3

Earlier my iPhone 7 was running iOS 10 but today I finally updated to the latest iOS 11.2.1. However whenever now I am trying to open the Dropbox app it only is displaying a white blank screen at the startup and few seconds later just closing itself automatically. Can anyone please help me fix it asap?

Quick Update: Like Gervnono said I uninstalled the app >> did a soft-reset to my iPhone >> reinstalled latest version from App Store and voila! It's working just fine once again <3  

--

Garry Joshi,

Tutuapp Showbox Tutuapp

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: iOS 11.2.1 - Dropbox App not Working on iPhone 7

New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2
Hello,
Sorry for hearing that! I had similar issues and here is the solution I used:
When you are experiencing technical issues for some time with the Dropbox app for iPhone or iPad, consider rebooting Dropbox by removing the app and then reinstalling it. By doing so, you reset the settings, which in principle resolves unusual technical problems. And do not worry, uninstalling only removes the app and its settings from your iPhone or iPad. Your files are in no way concerned and they are kept in a safe place on Dropbox servers.
Good luck!

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
Highlighted

New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2
Hello,
Sorry for hearing that! I had similar issues and here is the solution I used:
When you are experiencing technical issues for some time with the Dropbox app for iPhone or iPad, consider rebooting Dropbox by removing the app and then reinstalling it. By doing so, you reset the settings, which in principle resolves unusual technical problems. And do not worry, uninstalling only removes the app and its settings from your iPhone or iPad. Your files are in no way concerned and they are kept in a safe place on Dropbox servers.
Good luck!

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Dropboxer
Dropboxer
Hey garryjoshi, has this been resolved for you? Have you been able to check Gervnono’s suggestion? 

You may give it a try & let us know of the outcome here, so as to make sure we work together on a fix. Thanks! 

Jane
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please give it a Like below. 
 Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Best Answer' button to help others find it.
 Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?