cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn all about how Alex on the Community team used Dropbox in college here!

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone Camera Uploads was OK now it's split across two folders?

iPhone Camera Uploads was OK now it's split across two folders?

euroryno
New member | Level 2

Hi, for years my online dropbox account has been receiving my iPhone camera uploads without any trouble.  Today, I've just noticed using 'finder' 'Camera Uploads' is now showing up on my Mac with a grey circle beside it (indicating it's not syncing?) and it's containing all my photos up to July.  Then when I go to dropbox.com and look at 'camera uploads' and that file is right up to date with photos I took as of today but none of the older ones before July?  I started using a new mac a couple of months ago so feel this is the likely source of the problem but can't understand why I can't see any older photos when viewing online at dropbox.com?  Thanks for your help in this matter  🙂  Ryan

1 Reply 1

Re: iPhone Camera Uploads was OK now it's split across two folders?

Rich
Super User II

Is the Camera Uploads folder checked in your Selective Sync preferences? The grey circle indicates a folder that isn't syncing, often due to a Selective Sync conflict.

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?