cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn all about apps and Dropbox integrations to make working from home easy here!

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone voice memo auto sync

iPhone voice memo auto sync

alienbc
Explorer | Level 4

If this is already possible, I've yet to find the setting. 

My iPhone syncs photos automatically with Dropbox, which happens sort of infrequently but is still way better than anything else I've tried to get pics off my phone. 

I would very much like Dropbox to sync voice memos automatically too... right now I have to share them with Dropbox manually. 

Even better if (as other feature requests have stated) it could preserve the "record" date for the file.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: iPhone voice memo auto sync

Jane
Dropboxer
Hey @alienbc

I’m here to help- let’s see what we can do here. 

As you mentioned that you’d like to save your memos to Dropbox on your iPhone, I’m wondering whether you’ve had a chance to check the Record Audio option within Dropbox as an alternative. 

You could also post your thoughts on the Share an Idea section where other Community members could upvote those to show their support; please let me know here if you’d like me to do so on your behalf. 

Thanks! 

Jane
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please give it a Like below. 
:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Best Answer' button to help others find it.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Jane
Dropboxer
Hey @alienbc

I’m here to help- let’s see what we can do here. 

As you mentioned that you’d like to save your memos to Dropbox on your iPhone, I’m wondering whether you’ve had a chance to check the Record Audio option within Dropbox as an alternative. 

You could also post your thoughts on the Share an Idea section where other Community members could upvote those to show their support; please let me know here if you’d like me to do so on your behalf. 

Thanks! 

Jane
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please give it a Like below. 
:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Best Answer' button to help others find it.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

View solution in original post

alienbc
Explorer | Level 4

Well, I never knew the Dropbox app could do that. So I guess that is one solution - thanks!

My intention was to post a feature request for iOS voice memo uploads, but the process at dropboxforum for doing that is frankly quite bizarre. If you can share in the correct place that would help. Thanks!

Rich
Super User II

@alienbc wrote:

If you can share in the correct place that would help. Thanks!

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?