cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn all about apps and Dropbox integrations to make working from home easy here!

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhoneXR sign in with google failed.

iPhoneXR sign in with google failed.

rua9527
New member | Level 2

I have tried to chang my google password without special characters.

But it did not work.

And I have SIGN IN AGAIN, so many times.

2020-02-11_14-03-40.png

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: iPhoneXR sign in with google failed.

Lusil
Dropboxer

Thanks for confirming that for me, @rua9527

At the moment then, you won't be able to sign in to your iPhone as you've already reached the limit to how many devices you can connect to your account, which is three. 

Although the error was showing up before reaching this limit, as you also mention, at this point in time, you won't be able to sign in to your iPhone's mobile app, unless you unlink one of the already connected devices that you're signed in to.

If you don't want to unlink one of them, you can still access your Dropbox account on your iPhone through your mobile's web browser. 

I understand that this may not be the ideal reply you were looking for, but let me know how you choose to proceed with this or if you have any other questions. Thanks!

Lusil
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Lusil
Dropboxer

Hi there @rua9527, thanks for reaching out to us and for the screenshot - definitely gives a better understanding of what you're seeing. 

To ensure that we've covered some initial ground on troubleshooting this, could you please let me know if you've:

• Tried signing in through a different WiFi network or cellular data?
  • Attempted accessing your account after rebooting your device?
  • Got more than three devices already installed on your Dropbox account? You can check this by going to your Security tab online

Keep me posted!

Lusil
dropbox.com/support

:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

rua9527
New member | Level 2

1. Yes, I tried on different WiFi and cellular data.

2. Reboot didn't make it work.

3. Yes, my pc, macbook pro and ipad.

BTW: On my iPad I sing in without any error, and today I install dropbox on my pc, befor that, it didn't work too on my iPhone.

Lusil
Dropboxer

Thanks for checking that out for me, @rua9527

Before we continue, just to make sure we're on the same page, could you also let me know if you're on a Basic account or a paid subscription? 

Lusil
dropbox.com/support

rua9527
New member | Level 2

Just basic account.:grin:

Lusil
Dropboxer

Thanks for confirming that for me, @rua9527

At the moment then, you won't be able to sign in to your iPhone as you've already reached the limit to how many devices you can connect to your account, which is three. 

Although the error was showing up before reaching this limit, as you also mention, at this point in time, you won't be able to sign in to your iPhone's mobile app, unless you unlink one of the already connected devices that you're signed in to.

If you don't want to unlink one of them, you can still access your Dropbox account on your iPhone through your mobile's web browser. 

I understand that this may not be the ideal reply you were looking for, but let me know how you choose to proceed with this or if you have any other questions. Thanks!

Lusil
dropbox.com/support

View solution in original post

rua9527
New member | Level 2

Well, I got it.

I think maybe I will unlink my pc.

I need it on my phone to sync some files. As for my pc, I will find another way like scp etc.

Thank you very much, it is a very good experience in this community. :grin:

Lusil
Dropboxer

Aww, glad to hear that, @rua9527💙 

If anything else comes up, we're only just a post away, so give us a shout. 

In the meantime, have a lovely day ahead!

Lusil
dropbox.com/support

Poll
How do you get refocussed while working from home? Do you find any of these options keep you from getting distracted?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?