cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
We want to make our Community work for you and we need your help. Take our short survey!
Close

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

multiple users unable to sync

Highlighted

multiple users unable to sync

Helpful | Level 5

I work IT for a college and while we don't have our own DropBox account many people do.  As of a week or so ago we have gotten perhaps 10 reports of people suddenly unable to sync via the DropBox app.  I can replicate the problem with my free account as well on devices at different patch levels and connected to different networks.  There are no error messages.  Under Sync Errors it says No Errors, it just says "Syncing forever...." but nothing ever happens.  These are all Win 10 stations.  I have tried fully patched as well as fresh loads of Windows.  No security software or firewall at all is loaded on the fresh load and I can see successful connections to 192.125 IPs.  Is there a service outage or something?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: multiple users unable to sync

Helpful | Level 5
2 Replies 2
Highlighted

New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2

No se sincroniza con el resto de los dispositivos! 

Highlighted

Helpful | Level 5

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?