1. Open the document from the Dropbox App. The form opens in a DropBox Document Viewer.
2. There is a square box with an arrow at the bottom of the screen that we select
3. It prompts to Open with.... then we select the App we want to use. Normally we select the XODO App., then select Just Once. This opens the XODO App so we can fill in the fillable form.
4. We fill in the form and when completed we select the back button on our device. We are prompted that the document is saved and we are automatically returned to the Dropbox document viewer. But now our changes are not saved in that viewer. Until Friday, for the last 3 years, the document has automatically been saved back to Dropbox, regardless of us using XODO. When The document is saved when accessing from the Dropbox app, it has always been saved back to DropBox. It is not now
5. We have 12 devices and the problem is affecting all devices now.
I uninstall Drop Box and install it again on the same device and the problem disappears but reappears after a few days. I use ANDROID devices. Tablet or mobiles. I also tried to use ADOBE instead of XODO but nothing changes. I have asked Drop Box people for help. I hope to hear from them.