cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn all about apps and Dropbox integrations to make working from home easy here!

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"A problem repeatedly occurred" with my file

"A problem repeatedly occurred" with my file

Mikees
New member | Level 2

I have a MacBook Air 13", Mid 2011, Mac OS Sierra Ver 10.13.16.
Mac Firewall is "ON", using Webroot Secure Anywhere,
Since downloading and installing DropBox, we are unable to access many websites (banking/financial), conduct transactions on/for websites (Amazon.com, Walmart, Target,...).some websites will go partway through and lock up/not complete the transaction.
Banking/financial websites will display "excessive redirects", "a problem repetedly occourred",.... Many other website do the samething, 

as in this example screenshot (from my computer)

.Screen Shot 2020-04-16 at 5.58.44 PM.png,
I have uninstalled and rebooted computer numerous times without success of completing financial transactions, visiting websites. The issue is getting worse and appears to be migrating to other websites as well.

I contacted DropBox Support, had a online chat, with several of their techs, and they convey it is not a DropBox issue. Together, we uninstalled DropBox, reinstalled,... Reboot after reboot..... Screenshots were sent.

Issue continues.

However, it started when DropBox was installed.
Please help,
Mike

1 Reply 1

Re: "A problem repeatedly occurred" with my file

Rich
Super User II

This isn't a Dropbox issue. Dropbox has no way to affect your browser or the other sites you visit. It's simply not possible for Dropbox to cause issues like this.

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?