cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Whether you are transferring a single drive, a team or an entire organization, Movebot's cloud migration tool has been built to make your Dropbox migration simple - learn all about it here.

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Modified" dates in Dropbox Windows app still in different format to OS and Dropbox.com

"Modified" dates in Dropbox Windows app still in different format to OS and Dropbox.com

onlypete
Explorer | Level 3

There's a previous message on here about this, but that user's problem was fixed by an app update. I've got the latest Dropbox windows app (122.4.4867) and the "Modified" dates for files in the app are still in MM/DD/YY while my OS and my preferences on Dropbox.com are both set to DD/MM/YY.

7 Replies 7

Re: "Modified" dates in Dropbox Windows app still in different format to OS and Dropbox.com

Hannah
Dropboxer
Hi @onlypete, thanks for reaching out!

Even if you do have the latest version of the Dropbox application installed, can you try reinstalling (without uninstalling) the app and let me know if you see the same thing?

Keep me posted!

Hannah
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Re: "Modified" dates in Dropbox Windows app still in different format to OS and Dropbox.co

onlypete
Explorer | Level 3
I've just reinstalled the new version, having previously had an older version, and it hasn't fixed it. Is that what you meant?

Re: "Modified" dates in Dropbox Windows app still in different format to OS and Dropbox.co

Hannah
Dropboxer
Thanks for updating me on this, Pete and sorry for the late response. 

Can I reach out to you via email, on the address you have here on the Community, so we can look into this a bit more?

Thanks!

Hannah
dropbox.com/support

:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

onlypete
Explorer | Level 3

Yes, that's fine.

Hannah
Dropboxer
OK, Pete, I just reached out to you, so make sure to check your email!

Hannah
dropbox.com/support

onlypete
Explorer | Level 3

Hi there. I had e-mail contact with Hannah, who passed me to Kendall, who passed me to Jim - all on ticket #12604651 - and now having tried to reply to Jim's e-mail (yes, I'm using the same e-mail address throughout), I've get an automated reply with a different ticket number, which implies to me that maybe Jim hasn't received my e-mail response.

Could someone get in touch, please?

Megan
Dropboxer
No worries @onlypete

I got you.

I just found your ticket and forwarded it to the Specialized agents.

Megan
dropbox.com/support

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Megan Dropboxer
    onlypete Explorer | Level 3
    Hannah Dropboxer
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?