cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn all about how Alex on the Community team used Dropbox in college here!

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Recently changed" vs. "recent"

"Recently changed" vs. "recent"

Hubert_Staller
New member | Level 2

Dear all,

in the new version of Dropbox (74.4.115) I miss the Tab "recently changes" in "up to date) in the Dropbox widget for Windows. It was a very good chronological overwiew over the updated and added files of all team members.

In the new tab "rencent" I have to switch between "team activity" and "my activity". In my opinion it is very confusing. I liked the old overview much, much better.

Is there a way to get the old view of recently changed files from all team members back?

Thanks in advance!

Unbenannt.PNG

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: "Recently changed" vs. "recent"

Rich
Super User II

@Hubert_Staller wrote:

Is there a way to get the old view of recently changed files from all team members back?

No, there isn't. When Dropbox changes the interface, there's rarely an option to continue using the previous one. You can downgrade your Dropbox client to an earlier version, but it will just auto-update itself again.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Re: "Recently changed" vs. "recent"

Rich
Super User II

@Hubert_Staller wrote:

No, there isn't. When Dropbox changes the interface, there's rarely an option to continue using the previous one. You can downgrade your Dropbox client to an earlier version, but it will just auto-update itself again.

View solution in original post

Poll
Do you work or study in the creative industry? If so, which area?
If you use Adobe, don't forget to check out our latest integrations update here.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?