cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Back again with another edition of 'How we use Dropbox', so find out how Emma uses to-do lists to get it all done here!

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: "Save To Dropbox" option does not work on my iOS

"Save To Dropbox" option does not work on my iOS

canadianhoverboard
New member | Level 2

Does anyone else have this issue? I go to "Save to Dropbox" on my iPhone and when I want to click save there is not actually a save button. Does anyone have a resolve around this ? 

Thank you!

IMG_1053.PNG

3 Replies 3

Daphne
Dropboxer
Hey there @canadianhoverboard, I hope you're well today!

Can you let me know where you're trying to save the file from? Eg. which app are you trying to upload from?

Also, if you tap the option to "Choose different folder" and choose the folder from there, do you see the option to save then?

Let me know and we'll go from there!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

canadianhoverboard
New member | Level 2

I'm looking to save my file from "Scannable" by Evernote. 

Unfortunately after I choose my folder the option to Save is still not clickable. 

Walter
Dropboxer
Hey @canadianhoverboard, sorry to jump in, but could you try toggling off and back on Dropbox as a location through the Files app

Let us know if that helped improve matters!

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Poll
We love to learn from the educators who use Dropbox. Whether you teach kids, teens, adults or a combination of all three, we want to know what apps and integrations you use with Dropbox to help with teaching. Which of the ones below is your favorite, or most used tool?
Need more support?