cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Back again with another edition of 'How we use Dropbox', so find out how Emma uses to-do lists to get it all done here!

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

s mode

s mode

jmonson
New member | Level 2

I cannot get dropbox files to show up on my file explorer. I keep trying to download the app but no matter what I do I can only download S mode and I think this is the problem.

1 Reply 1

Re: s mode

Rich
Super User II

@jmonson wrote:

I cannot get dropbox files to show up on my file explorer. I keep trying to download the app but no matter what I do I can only download S mode and I think this is the problem.

Dropbox for S Mode doesn't sync files to a folder in Explorer like the full desktop application does. It's more of a mobile-style client, allowing you to upload and download files in your account as needed.

If you're only able to use Dropbox for S Mode, then you may have a computer running on an ARM-based processor. The full desktop application requires an x86-based processor (Intel, AMD, etc.).

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Rich Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?