cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn all about apps and Dropbox integrations to make working from home easy here!

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

saving multiple files from gmail

saving multiple files from gmail

Hbennett
Explorer | Level 3

I've downloaded the drop box extension for chrome, but I still can only download one at a time, and it takes for ever to scroll through to find the file I want to send them to, surely there is a better system or way?  If not give me one reason I shouldn't just use Google Drive?

3 Replies 3

Re: saving multiple files from gmail

Walter
Dropboxer
Hey @Hbennett; thanks for posting on our Community!

Could you please send me a screenshot of what you're referring to so that I can have a visual too?

Also, can you clarify what exactly you'd like to accomplish?

Are you for example trying to download multiple files from emails you've received or share files you've stored in Dropbox with others via email?

Any additional information will be much appreciated! 

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Hbennett
Explorer | Level 3

I can't upload a screenshot because the screenshot is too big of a file to upload here.  who knew a whooping 6mb was too much!  

All I want to do is save multiple files at once from one email into a specific folder in drop box.  it currently won't let me do that, there's no option to select multiple files.  I have to do it individually for each one, which is a huge F-ing waste of time when I have 5-15 documents to upload per email.  I though this would be faster than downloading to my computer and then uploading to drop box, but foolish me for thinking the integrated version would be any faster.  This is a such a joke and so disappointing.  Not to mention to find the specific file I want to send it to I have to scroll through like 4 pages of every single file I have in drop box.  Why can't I just type in the file name I want to select, clikc that file, select the documents I want and boom send to file?  is that so hard?

Lori
Dropboxer

Hey @Hbennett , thank you for your feedback! 

Out of curiosity, have you tried the Gmail add-on instead of the chrome extension? 

Lori
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
? Still stuck? Ask me a question!
? Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?