cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn all about how Alex on the Community team used Dropbox in college here!

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sync issues after new login/ this was via email invite to join team

sync issues after new login/ this was via email invite to join team

Jridden
New member | Level 2

I was given an invite email by my administrator, followed the link directions, downloaded the app on my computer, and was able to log into my cridentials, started to work on moving docs to Drop Box and shortly after learned i cannot see what my team mates are moving around and they cant see my work either. i Submitted my request to dropbox support, recieved a call almost immediatley, i had a hard time understanding the support so he suggested he would get his manager and get back with me. still havent gotten a call. 

I cant do my job without this 😞 anyone have any idea how to resolve this issue? I am very new to DB

1 Reply 1

Re: sync issues after new login/ this was via email invite to join team

Walter
Dropboxer
Hey @Jridden; thanks for joining our Community!

Can you please clarify if you're able to see what your team sees on the website or if you were referring to your computer's Dropbox folder?

Since you downloaded the desktop app on your computer, did you give it enough time to fully sync your changes? 

Is it showing 'up to date' in your menu bar/system tray or is it still syncing?

Any additional information is more than welcome!

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?