cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Whether you are transferring a single drive, a team or an entire organization, Movebot's cloud migration tool has been built to make your Dropbox migration simple - learn all about it here.

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

trouble viewing photos my friend sent me per gmail on windows 10 phone

trouble viewing photos my friend sent me per gmail on windows 10 phone

josip3
Explorer | Level 3

6 Replies 6

Re: trouble viewing photos my friend sent me per gmail on windows 10 phone

Rich
Super User II
You need to provide more information about the problem that you're having before anyone will be able to assist you.

josip3
Explorer | Level 3
All the time I am directed to ms online app store. I uninstalled and installed the Dropbox app for win10 phone, but it doesen't work either. In addition ms store keeps offering a client app,cloud six etc. This app has access to my email so I refused to install it, please advise if you can? Thnks

Rich
Super User II
I'm still not understanding the problem, or how Dropbox is involved. If your friend sent you photos through Gmail, as you stated above, then Dropbox would have nothing to do with opening them.

josip3
Explorer | Level 3
Yes he sent me mail through gmail indeed with a connection to his Dropbox folder with photos which I am unable to see since it requires the freshest app for wp andthe rest have described allready

Mark
Super User II
If its saying you need to upgrade the application on your device then thats what you need to do.

You can get legitimate ones at www.dropbox.com/install

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

josip3
Explorer | Level 3
I have un- and installed, but got nowhere. In mail I was invited to edit a folder xyz on friends Dropbox. When click on view folder being directed to download latest app and done so a few times. Lastley tried through the link you sent me (thanks!)and further getting the same result.sorry
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

josip3 Explorer | Level 3
    Mark Super User II
    Rich Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?