Close
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

turn off prompt to confirm delete of files

Andre C.3 New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2

Please allow a stable mechanisium to be able to turn of the prompt to confirm deleteion of files

A; From dropbox

B: from all devices 

I know what im doing and i dont need to be remined constantly .The current checkbox which I gather is supposed to suppress these prompts does NOT work

Thank you

4 Replies 4

Re: turn off prompt to confirm delete of files

Dropboxer
Dropboxer
Hey @Andre C.3, from what I understand, you’re referring to the notification window referred in this thread, is that right?

As a first step, could you please send me a screenshot (excluding personal info) of what your Dropbox icon reads when you hover over it? 

Thanks in advance!

Lusil
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below. 
 Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
 Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Andre C.3 New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2

Dropboxer
Dropboxer
Thanks for letting me know, @Andre C.3

Hmm. In order to have a more in-depth look into this with you, I’ve sent you an email to the email address associated with your Forum profile, due to account-specific info that’s required. Please check your inbox for my latest message. 

Cheers!

Lusil
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below. 
 Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
 Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Kleajmp F.
Helpful | Level 7

always this retarded default Dropbox replies. Everyone has this problem and don't waste our time letting us think you halp us by asking superfluous questions. Just let the developers change the code and set a: "do never ever ever ever ask again" checkbox.

2020-02-17_115134.jpg

ps: I demanded in the options to save all files locally so this "Online Only" related question should not even be asked.

2020-02-17_122746.jpg

Kind of getting tired that Dropbox is never changing things a their paying users ask.

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?