cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Whether you are transferring a single drive, a team or an entire organization, Movebot's cloud migration tool has been built to make your Dropbox migration simple - learn all about it here.

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unknown error please contact support Android 7 Nougat Galaxy s8

unknown error please contact support Android 7 Nougat Galaxy s8

medicineman25
New member | Level 2

Keep getting "unkown error please contact customer support" when I try to upload from Galaxy S8 Android 7 Nougat.

I have tried re-installing, turning off auto updates, updating Android and then re-installing again.

5 Replies 5

Re: unknown error please contact support Android 7 Nougat Galaxy s8

Rich
Super User II

Have you contacted Support as instructed yet? If not, you need to open a ticket.

Open your ticket here: https://bit.ly/cm-support
Track your ticket here: https://dropbox.zendesk.com

Replies take approximately 1 - 3 business days with Plus users getting priority (longer for Basic users).

medicineman25
New member | Level 2

no I haven't

In future where is this support ticket button? Can't seem to find it anywhere

medicineman25
New member | Level 2

I've just tried to submit a report and it says SURPRISE: "Unexpected error occured: error"

What a joke.

medicineman25
New member | Level 2

found the issue; you can't submit a ticket if the subject line starts with double quotes. FAIL.

Jane
Dropboxer
  1. Hey medicineman25

Thanks for getting in touch with Dropbox support here, glad to have a look on that! 

In order to investigate and assist, Could you please go to: http://bit.ly/1smGcmZ and follow this flow: Dropbox Basic or Plus// Business/ Account/ Get help with other issue"? This will help you submit a ticket to the team. Once you write in there, could you please reply here with your ticket ID, so that I follow-up on that? 

Just to help speed things up, a screenshot of the error messages and a description of the steps you follow before you reach the error message screen would be really useful. Also, as an additional troubleshooting step, I would advise you to check whether this action is permitted on a different network. 

Thank you in advance for your cooperation, looking forward to your ticket ID. 

Warm regards, 
JaneA

Jane
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please give it a Like below. 
:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Best Answer' button to help others find it.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Jane Dropboxer
    medicineman25 New member | Level 2
    Rich Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?