cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Update: Find information on Dropbox support during COVID-19 here
Close

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

waiting to be linked to a dropbox account

Explorer | Level 3

I install dropbox to my computer but a message "waiting to be linked to a dropbox account" appear.  I can't sign in to my account and no synchronization at all.

3 Replies 3
Highlighted

Re: waiting to be linked to a dropbox account

Super User
Super User

Hello jmaengi

Thanks for reaching out to us.  Have you rebooted yet?  if you haven't try that and it appears its stuck at something.   Please reply back and tell us how it went.

-------------------------

if this works and it was a solution, please click on Accept as Solution.  Also clicking on Likes would be super.  Thanks!

Highlighted

New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2

same message for 3 plus weeks now , is there another product ? i ready to move to something else after 7 plus years of having this and customer suport has not been able to "solve" this issue 

Dropboxer
Dropboxer
Sorry to hear that, @jwxray

In order to have a more in-depth look into this, I’d recommend moving this discussion to email, due to account-specific info that’ll be needed. 

As such, I’ve located your ongoing communication with the member of my team and have passed your comments along to them. When they have more info on the matter, they’ll get back to you as soon as possible. Rest assured, they’ll do their best to assist you. 

Thanks in advance for your cooperation!

Lusil
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Polls
Do you know how to organize your files and folders?
We have created a guide on folder best practice, so you can get organized now check it out here.

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Need more support?