cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn all about how Alex on the Community team used Dropbox in college here!

Dropbox installs & integrations

Connect your tools and content together with help from the Dropbox Community. Join a discussion or post a question of your own to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what has uploaded?

what has uploaded?

amelbournek z
New member | Level 2

i need help with my photos please! we're talking 24,000+ photos going back quite a few years (2015)

I can't seem to do the following:

chronologically order my photos on drop box - have tried logging in online and clicking modified but it spends ages flashing and doesn't show the 1st photos i uploaded;

confirm which photos have been uploaded from my iphone

is there a way dropbox knows which photos have been uploaded from my iphone and won't upload them?

i was thinking of just starting all over again and rewinding my dropbox, and reloading but now older photos on my iphone will show on my iphone but can't be texted so am wondering if based on that that also can't be uploaded to dropbox again?!

1 Reply 1

Re: what has uploaded?

Daphne
Dropboxer
Hello @amelbournek z, thanks for posting!

Once your photos have been uploaded via camera uploads, the app will know which photos have been uploaded previously, so that duplicates are not added.

To reset the uploads though, you would need to reach out to our Support team, as this can't be done by simply deleting or rewinding the account.

For the issue you mentioned not being able to sort the files online, can you let me know if you have the same trouble when using an incognito browsing window?

How about with another web browser?

Let me know and we can take it from there!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?