cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Check out the Dropbox cheat sheet for getting started in 2021 here!

Dropbox teams & admins

Got a question about your Dropbox Business account? Get help from users like you. Post a question to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4K Scaling Problems...

4K Scaling Problems...

Explorer | Level 3

HI,

I use a 4K Screen. XYPlorer on Win10 looks only good when I start it with dpi scale override activated and in the dropdwon menu "system(enhanced)". (Otherwise XYPlorer is blurry or everything too big). But when I open a Office Document (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Office starts super small, the whole window is only a quarter of the screen, but weirdly the mouse is still scaled on the whole screen. :?

So somethings wrong... (this only happens when opening Office). Opening Office from windows explorer is fine. Also when Office is already open it scales ok then, when opening a document from XYPlorer.

Please help.

I did not find the right solution from the internet.

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: 4K Scaling Problems...

Dropboxer
Hey kevinmanuel, let’s check the case together! 

I have made sure to get back in touch with you on your second thread here, asking some more questions on what’s happening in this particular case & I’d like to re-phrase my questions on this thread, too. Would you mind sharing some more details on how this issue currently affects you in regards to your Dropbox account? 

Thanks & I’ll be awaiting your next post! 

Jane
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please give it a Like below. 
 Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Best Answer' button to help others find it.
 Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Dropboxer
Hey kevinmanuel, let’s check the case together! 

I have made sure to get back in touch with you on your second thread here, asking some more questions on what’s happening in this particular case & I’d like to re-phrase my questions on this thread, too. Would you mind sharing some more details on how this issue currently affects you in regards to your Dropbox account? 

Thanks & I’ll be awaiting your next post! 

Jane
dropbox.com/support

Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Best Answer' button to help others find it.

View solution in original post

Super User II

@Jane this is likely just a spammer. Both threads have the same structure, have nothing to do with Dropbox and include links to other sites (which I've removed).

Dropboxer

You're (in all likelihood) right @Rich!  

I'm under the same impression to be honest (older posts, that have been unanswered for almost 3 days); I merely replied back in order to check whether someone has *Unspammed* them on purpose or the Spam filter accidentally let them pass in the general queue.  

My suggestion: let's wait & see... Anyhow, I could move them back in the Spam section myself... 

Jane
dropbox.com/support

Polls
Are you starting new work habits this year?

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?