cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Check out the Dropbox cheat sheet for getting started in 2021 here!

Dropbox teams & admins

Got a question about your Dropbox Business account? Get help from users like you. Post a question to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation of Student Account Invalid

Activation of Student Account Invalid

New member | Level 2

I am in the process of claiming my student Dropbox account for college. They told us to input our specific login credentials that we use for the school. Then, my school's login screen pops up, I put in my info, and it takes me to a Dropbox screen that says I am signing in with a single sign on user and proceeds to show the username, but I don't use this single sign on user because I have been instructed by the school to login to Dropbox with my regular school credentials. My school login credentials that I am supposed to use in the sign in page per the instructions on how to claim my account do not work. How can I fix this issue?

1 Reply 1

Re: Activation of Student Account Invalid

Dropboxer

Hi @azamarra, thanks for joining the Community!

If you're seeing the single sign on login page, then it means that it was enabled for the team your account is a member of. You mentioned using your login credentials, and then a login screen appeared, on which site was this?

I'd recommend checking with your IT team for further assistance, since they should know more specific details about how to access your account.

Let me know how it goes!

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Polls
Are you starting new work habits this year?

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?