Close
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Admin X

Helpful | Level 5

When is the actual release date for Adminx on the team folders section?

We requested access, but it is still not available.

Kind regards,

10 Replies 10
Highlighted

Re: Admin X

Super User II
Super User II

Dropbox does not provide release dates for upcoming features. If you've requested access, the only thing you can do is await a response.

Highlighted

New member | Level 1
New member | Level 1

I also requested access (maybe two weeks ago), and it now tells me I am enrolled but nothing has changed.  However, when I log in I keep seeing the message on the left telling me I can request access.

Highlighted

Explorer | Level 3

I too requested access to this feature over two months ago, but no access has been granted and support have not been able to assist either. Some communication from Dropbox updating us on the release/delay would be appreciated!

Highlighted

Dropboxer
Dropboxer
Hi Toby,

As Rich said, we don't usually add fixed dates of upcoming features, but keep an eye on our blog for further updates! https://blogs.dropbox.com/business

Ed G
Community Manager @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 
 Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
 Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Highlighted

Explorer | Level 3

Hi Ed,

Thank you for your reply and I understand the relucance to provide fixed dates for the release of products, I am however confused why the feature was extended to the Early Access programme when I enrolled over two months ago and have not heard anything since. The irony is that within the Early Access features screen a [Feedback] button is provided, but what are we supposed to provide feedback on as the feature isnt being made available?

I note that there is some text next to the feature which reads "You requested access to this feature.", despite previously reading "You enrolled in this feature." having changed after I raised a query with Support when no new features seem apparent.

I suppose a question to ask is why the "Improvements to team folders" features was made available as an Early Access option when it wasn't being made available at the point of subscribing, it is a little frustrating to be left in the dark.

Kind regards,

Toby

Highlighted

Explorer | Level 3

.."it is a little frustrating to be left in the dark.".. 

Welcome to dropbox 'support'  

Highlighted

Dropboxer
Dropboxer
Hey Toby

Thanks for putting your thoughts here. This is great feedback. I took the liberty to pass it on to our engineers.

Thanks again,

Ed G

Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

Highlighted

Explorer | Level 3

Hi there,

My company got persuaded by a Dropbox-sales member to upgrade to 'Business'. In there email the new 'admin x' features got promoted, they even stated that those features 'has launched'. 

email

After a quick phone call we've decided that DB Business was finally meeting our expectations, but that was for short notice .. I quickly found out that the 'admin x' feature actually was not launched. I immediately contacted 'Astrid' from Dropbox, but the only answer I got was that this new feature was postponed.  Simply as that .. 

This was 1.5 month ago, and I'm already paying those months for DB Business (minimum of 5 users) which I can't yet use properly. Wasted time and wasted money!

Highlighted

Dropboxer
Dropboxer
Hi Brent,

You can check the box "Include me on early releases" from your account settings page (https://www.dropbox.com/account) to get the opportunity to try out beta features.

Ed G

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?