cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Check out the Dropbox cheat sheet for getting started in 2021 here!

Dropbox teams & admins

Got a question about your Dropbox Business account? Get help from users like you. Post a question to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assigning taks in app IoS not working

Assigning taks in app IoS not working

Explorer | Level 3
If I press the @ button via the app on my iohine it is not working.
I do not get the names of my coworkers- it does work on pc
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Assigning taks in app IoS not working

Dropboxer
Hey Katc, thanks for reaching out to us on our Forum! 

As an initial troubleshooting step, we advise ensuring that you're running the most updated version of the Paper app on your phone (note: currently it's version 4.1.2) & you've installed all your OS updates. 

Following, in order to further advise how to best resolve the Paper-specific issue, I’d suggest continuing this discussion via email & for that reason I’ve made sure to create a Support Request on our system on your behalf. Whenever you find some time, please check your inbox for my email & I’ll make sure to promptly follow-up with you.

Thanks again for posting us & I’m looking forward to hearing from you via email! 

Jane
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https:confused face:/dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please give it a Like below. 
 Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Best Answer' button to help others find it.
 Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Dropboxer
Hey Katc, thanks for reaching out to us on our Forum! 

As an initial troubleshooting step, we advise ensuring that you're running the most updated version of the Paper app on your phone (note: currently it's version 4.1.2) & you've installed all your OS updates. 

Following, in order to further advise how to best resolve the Paper-specific issue, I’d suggest continuing this discussion via email & for that reason I’ve made sure to create a Support Request on our system on your behalf. Whenever you find some time, please check your inbox for my email & I’ll make sure to promptly follow-up with you.

Thanks again for posting us & I’m looking forward to hearing from you via email! 

Jane
https:confused face:/dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please give it a Like below. 
 Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Best Answer' button to help others find it.

View solution in original post

New member | Level 2
I thought this was a community where we all can benefit from the answers given so you minimize the time explaining.

Dropboxer

Hello @Jose C.36

Thanks for joining community and posting to this discussion. 

We wish we could provide public generic solutions that would be helpful for all. However, some issues require device specific investigation for the next steps to be provided. 

I hope this explains Jane's answer to this post. 

Are you facing the same issue? 

Thanks!

Fiona
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below. 
 Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

Polls
Are you starting new work habits this year?

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?