cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
We want to hear from you. What do you use Dropbox for?
Close

Dropbox teams & admins

Got a question about your Dropbox Business account? Get help from users like you. Post a question to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Becoming a paying member

New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2

Dear Sir/Madame,

I have been using Dropbox for a while. I have only one account contected to it [personal information removed as per Community Guidelines] but I am accsessing it from multiple devices more than five.

I have tested out Dropbox business and I don't feel the need for it cause I don't have the to use most of its features. I would like to continue using Dopbox as a regular not business user and I need to have an access from 5 to six devices. The space I need is 5GB, maybe a little bit more.

Please send me an offer when you can. My trial version is expiering in 5 day from now.

Thank you and all the best,

Petar Ćulibrk

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Becoming a paying member

Dropboxer
Dropboxer

Hey there @VanGogh

If you want to increase your storage without continuing your subscription or upgrading your account, you can earn free space by the following:

You can find more info about this in this article

If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to get back to me. Cheers!

Lusil
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
Highlighted

Re: Becoming a paying member

Dropboxer
Dropboxer

Hey there @VanGogh

If you want to increase your storage without continuing your subscription or upgrading your account, you can earn free space by the following:

You can find more info about this in this article

If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to get back to me. Cheers!

Lusil
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

View solution in original post

Polls
Do you know how to organize your files and folders?
<b>We have created a guide on folder best practice, so you can get organized now <a href="https://www.dropboxforum.com/t5/Business-Tips-tricks/Folder-structure-best-practice/m-p/428456#M39"><u>check it out here</u></a>.</b>

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?