cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Check out how our Community members are using Dropbox here!
Close

Dropbox teams & admins

Got a question about your Dropbox Business account? Get help from users like you. Post a question to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I get confirmation that I deleted an account?

Highlighted

Can I get confirmation that I deleted an account?

Explorer | Level 3

Hi
I have deleted a former account and would like to get a short confirmation, that the account was deleted.
I hope you can help!
Thanks

3 Replies 3
Highlighted

Re: deleted account

Dropboxer
Dropboxer

Hi @TheresaB, thanks for posting on the Community!

Assuming that you're the team admin of a Dropbox Business team, you can see the deleted users from the admin console on the members page.

You can also see confirmation of the deletion in the activity log using this link.

Let me know if you need any further information!

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Highlighted

Explorer | Level 3
Thank you for your quick reply, Jay! No I had a basic dropbox account and deleted it. But I didn't see a confirmation that it went through.
So I would like to have a simple note that is invalid an has been deleted successfully.
Hope you can help me here
Highlighted

Dropboxer
Dropboxer

To see if this can be done, you can write to our support team by opening an incognito/private browsing window, while not signed into any account, and accessing this link.

From there you should be able to contact support. Make sure to enter the same email you used on the deleted account, and that you can access that inbox, so that you can reply to their email. Thanks!

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?