cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
We want to make our Community work for you and we need your help. Take our short survey!
Close

Dropbox teams & admins

Got a question about your Dropbox Business account? Get help from users like you. Post a question to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Can I have a Dropbox Business team with a single user?

Highlighted

Can I have a Dropbox Business team with a single user?

New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2

I have a DB Business trial. At present I wish to only sign up with only one user, myself. I do not have a team presently. Is it possible to purchase DB Business with a single user?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Dropboxer
Dropboxer
Hey there @chezmusical

Currently, a Dropbox Business team includes 3 users minimum. However, you don’t need to use all of the licences straight away. Since licences can be reused, you can reserve licences for other users.

If you plan on using the team as a single user, I’d recommend checking out the Professional plan as well, since it’s an individual account instead of a team-based one. You can find more info about our plans here

I hope this helped to some extent! 

Lusil
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
Highlighted

Dropboxer
Dropboxer
Hey there @chezmusical

Currently, a Dropbox Business team includes 3 users minimum. However, you don’t need to use all of the licences straight away. Since licences can be reused, you can reserve licences for other users.

If you plan on using the team as a single user, I’d recommend checking out the Professional plan as well, since it’s an individual account instead of a team-based one. You can find more info about our plans here

I hope this helped to some extent! 

Lusil
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2

Hi,

What options are available to individual users with over 3TB of storage needs?

Thanks in advance,

T

Highlighted

New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2

This 3 user minimum is ridiculous in my opinion. If I have a 2-person team, and want to pay your $12.50/user fee, I should be able to pay for 2 users. Why on Earth are you assuming 2-person teams don't exist?

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Need more support?