cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Update: Find information on Dropbox support during COVID-19 here
Close

Dropbox teams & admins

Got a question about your Dropbox Business account? Get help from users like you. Post a question to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Can't contact support so can't fix my issue of rejoining the share team

New member | Level 1
New member | Level 1

Hi,

I tried to use https://www.dropbox.com/support but every time I tried to type in details the input field just disappears. and if I fill out the form anyway the submit button gets grayed out and it doesn't do anything else. 

I need to rejoin a shared Dropbox team folder which when I got an invitation I joined but left the team because I didn't realize that my personal files would be shared as well. Now, when the admin tries to invite me (this time I'll keep their personal folders separate) she gets an error message.

Please help rejoin the team. 

Thank you, Lana

1 Reply 1
Highlighted

Re: Can't contact support so can't fix my issue of rejoining the share team

Super User II
Super User II

I tried to use https://www.dropbox.com/support but every time I tried to type in details the input field just disappears.

Try another browser, but the best solution would be to have the team admin contact Dropbox (they're eligible to receive phone support) as it's really a problem on their end (business product) and the response times will be MUCH quicker for a Business account.

[This thread is now closed due to inactivity. If you have a similar or new question, you can ask here]
Polls
Do you know how to organize your files and folders?
We have created a guide on folder best practice, so you can get organized now check it out here.

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?