cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Check out the Dropbox cheat sheet for getting started in 2021 here!

Dropbox teams & admins

Got a question about your Dropbox Business account? Get help from users like you. Post a question to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you help me free up space on my Dropbox for Business account ?

Can you help me free up space on my Dropbox for Business account ?

Explorer | Level 3

How does work the mirror in the Dropbox Businnes? i know that in the regular acount it's impossible to delete the dropbox files inside hard disk computers, it's like a mirrow. But the business acount we works with 5 computers, and i need to delete some files to free more space. Is it possible?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: business mirror

Super User II

All of the various Dropbox products work the same way where syncing is concerned. Delete a file on one device and it's deleted from them all. If you wish to remove certain folders from a specific computer, use Selective Sync. This is available for all Dropbox accounts, business or not.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Re: business mirror

Super User II

All of the various Dropbox products work the same way where syncing is concerned. Delete a file on one device and it's deleted from them all. If you wish to remove certain folders from a specific computer, use Selective Sync. This is available for all Dropbox accounts, business or not.

View solution in original post

Polls
Are you starting new work habits this year?

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?