cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Check out the Dropbox cheat sheet for getting started in 2021 here!

Dropbox teams & admins

Got a question about your Dropbox Business account? Get help from users like you. Post a question to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot sync files due to lack of Dropbox quota

Cannot sync files due to lack of Dropbox quota

New member | Level 2

Hi we have some issues with our dropbox business. we are getting no more enough space and updated files wont sync. we cannot save something on a folder.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Files wont sync

Dropboxer

Hey @Jocel_B - welcome to our Forum!

Thanks for letting us know about this - would you mind sharing a screenshot of the exact error you get in order to have a better look into this? 

Keep in mind that if you are on the Advanced plan, the Team's Admin can contact us via our official channels and ask for more space if needed. You (or they, if you are not the admin) can log a ticket here to ask for more space if this is the case. 

I hope this helps and please keep us posted. 

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Super User

Hi, if you are over your quota limit, Dropbox will stop syncing. If you have Business Standard, your limit is 2TB. If you are over this limit, you may consider upgrading to Business Advanced. In that case you will have as much space you need.

Dropboxer

Hey @Jocel_B - welcome to our Forum!

Thanks for letting us know about this - would you mind sharing a screenshot of the exact error you get in order to have a better look into this? 

Keep in mind that if you are on the Advanced plan, the Team's Admin can contact us via our official channels and ask for more space if needed. You (or they, if you are not the admin) can log a ticket here to ask for more space if this is the case. 

I hope this helps and please keep us posted. 

Walter
dropbox.com/support

Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

View solution in original post

New member | Level 2

Hi,

This is the error. 

errorerror

Dropboxer

Thanks for the screenshot @Jocel_B

Can you please tell me if you are getting this error on an account that is indeed associated with the Business account you mentioned earlier?

In this case, I would suggest that you logged a ticket with our support team to let them know so you can get more help with account specific information as in this way we will be able to troubleshoot this with all of our tools available. If you do so, please provide me with the ticket's ID so I can have a look into it internally. If. on the other hand,  you'd like me to reach out to you to the email address you use for your Dropbox account directly, please let me know.

Thanks. 

Walter
dropbox.com/support

New member | Level 2

Thanks. Send me email please. 

Dropboxer

Just did @Jocel_B !

Check your inbox and reply to my email at your earliest convenience so we can work on what the issue is how we can resolve it.  

Thanks. 

Walter
dropbox.com/support

Dropboxer

Hey @Jocel_B - just checking in with you. 

Did you have the chance to review my latest email? Are you still having this issue?

Please let me know and we'll take it from there.

Walter
dropbox.com/support

Polls
Are you starting new work habits this year?

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?