Close
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Cant cancell 30-day trial

Explorer | Level 3

Hi  I registered for the free 30 day trail for Dropbox Business to get a feel for whether it was necessary for my business. I have since realised that I cannot afford to subsribe and I email to Dropbox support for cancellation right before the expiry date. There is no reply from Dropbox support and now I have been charged for the subscription fee for USD 750.

How do I get out of this?

Thank you

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Cant cancell 30-day trial

Dropboxer
Dropboxer
Hey @Shannon10, it shouldn't be that hard to cancel your trial! 

Should you experience any difficulty, one of our colleagues could take care of your request on your behalf via phone or chat through the help section of the admin console here. Provided that you're the admin of your team, you could get in touch with our team during our Business hours listed there.  

Hope this is helpful. Keep me updated here in case you need further assistance & I'll do my best to follow-up. 
Have a lovely rest of the day ahead! 

[This thread is now closed by moderators due to inactivity. If you're experiencing a similar behavior, feel free to start a new discussion in the Find Answers section here. ]

Jane
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please give it a Like below. 
 Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Best Answer' button to help others find it.
 Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

View solution in original post

17 Replies 17
Highlighted

Super User II
Super User II
You dont email to cancel it Jackyng2 - in fact Dropbox does not have email support (its all via webform, or if business phone/live chat).

You need to do it at www.dropbox.com/downgrade

As this is an account issue, however, you'll need to contact support for help. You can do it at www.dropbox.com/support and then track at http://dropbox.zendesk.com

- - -

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Highlighted

Explorer | Level 3

Hi Mark, 

When I tried to log in with Dropbox support with my personal account at http://dropbox.zendesk.com, I could not sign in successfully.

How can I get out of this?

Thank You

Highlighted

Super User II
Super User II
You need to request a password reset as its a totally separate site to Dropbox.

- - -

Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Highlighted

Explorer | Level 3

Hi Mark,

Although I requested a password reset, no email has been sent to my registered email (same as Dropbox). Or do I need to register with a new email in Dropbox Support?

Tks,

Jacky

Highlighted

Super User II
Super User II
You shouldnt need to no, if it isnt working you need to ask ZenDesk for help I'm afraid as its a totally separate site/organisation to Dropbox :(

- - -

Highlighted

Dropboxer
Dropboxer

Hey @jackyng2

Welcome to the Dropbox Community, I'd be glad to follow-up on your request!

Once you reset your zendesk password, please let me know a ticket ID in your reply here, so that I look up for your request internally and assign that to a colleague, so as to take care of the matter. 

Looking forward to hearing back from you! 

Thanks, 

JaneA

Jane

Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Best Answer' button to help others find it.

Highlighted

Explorer | Level 3

Hi Jane,

Although I requested a password reset in zen desk, no email has been sent to my registered email (same as Dropbox). Or do I need to register with a new email in Dropbox Support?

Highlighted

Explorer | Level 3

Hi Jane,

The ticket ID is [personal information removed by @JaneA]

Highlighted

Dropboxer
Dropboxer

Hey @jackyng2

Thanks for your ongoing cooperation and following-up here! Please keep in mind that the ticket ID should be a 7 digit number. 

You should be able to see your ticket number in the email heading that you receive as soon as you submit the ticket, as well as on zendesk when you login with your email address. 

Would you mind having a look once more and reply to this message with a ticket number, so that we get on it as soon as possible? 

Thanks, 

JaneA

Jane

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?