cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Check out the Dropbox cheat sheet for getting started in 2021 here!

Dropbox teams & admins

Got a question about your Dropbox Business account? Get help from users like you. Post a question to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Plan from Professional, to Business

Change Plan from Professional, to Business

New member | Level 2

Hello,

I already paid my Professional year plan, just now. But realised that I want to switch from Professonal plan to Business. Is there any way to save money and change plan, or do I have to wait until my 1 year license will end? Is there any way to upgrade?

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Change Plan from Professional, to Business

Dropboxer
Hi @AR_De!

When you upgrade or transfer from Dropbox Plus/Professional to Dropbox Business, your subscription ends immediately and any remaining credit on the Plus/Professional plan will be returned to the original payment method. You can find more info on this here and if you’d like to have a look at the plans offered, just navigate to this page

Hope this helps! 

Lusil
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Re: Change Plan from Professional, to Business

Dropboxer
Hi @AR_De!

When you upgrade or transfer from Dropbox Plus/Professional to Dropbox Business, your subscription ends immediately and any remaining credit on the Plus/Professional plan will be returned to the original payment method. You can find more info on this here and if you’d like to have a look at the plans offered, just navigate to this page

Hope this helps! 

Lusil
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

View solution in original post

Polls
Are you starting new work habits this year?

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?