cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Update: Find information on Dropbox support during COVID-19 here
Close

Dropbox teams & admins

Got a question about your Dropbox Business account? Get help from users like you. Post a question to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Change to e-mail domain name

New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2

We've recently changed our email domains from .co.uk to .com (e.g. @domain.co.uk to @domainchange.com) and we need our users to be able to access their business accounts with both as we get requests from clients on both.

We have added the new domain as a sub domain on drop box and verified it, but I can't find a way to enable the use of both so that users can accept share files regardless of which one it is sent to.

Is there a way we are able to do this?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Change to e-mail domain name

Super User II
Super User II
It is currently being rolled out, but, may take a few weeks to fully happen:
https://dropbox.com/help/files-folders/secondary-email

I believe, however, they will need to do it themselves - i.e. there is not an admin function to do it on their behalf.

- - -

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
Highlighted

Re: Change to e-mail domain name

Super User II
Super User II
It is currently being rolled out, but, may take a few weeks to fully happen:
https://dropbox.com/help/files-folders/secondary-email

I believe, however, they will need to do it themselves - i.e. there is not an admin function to do it on their behalf.

- - -

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

View solution in original post

Polls
Do you know how to organize your files and folders?
We have created a guide on folder best practice, so you can get organized now check it out here.

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?