cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Check out the Dropbox cheat sheet for getting started in 2021 here!

Dropbox teams & admins

Got a question about your Dropbox Business account? Get help from users like you. Post a question to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changes in our management team - how can I find who is the responsible manager of our Dropbox?

Changes in our management team - how can I find who is the responsible manager of our Dropbox?

Explorer | Level 3

I have a question.

Due to changes in our management team during a number of years I cannot find who is the responsible manager for our Dropbox - how can I find that person?

Jan Trap

7 Replies 7

Re: Changes in our management team

Dropboxer

Hey there @JanTrap, thanks for posting!

You can find the team admins with the steps outlined here.

If you have any trouble with, just give me a shout here, I'd be happy to help out. Cheers!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Explorer | Level 3

Hi Daphne, thanks.

But i can not follow this instruction....as i can not find nu avatar with details. 

But i know none of the user  is an Admin.

Due to all change in our team, we have no Admin.

Can you inform me how to proceed...may be to se t a new admin: me,Jan Trapman 

Dropboxer

While you may not have an active admin, you should still have an admin account on the team @JanTrap.

With the issue you mentioned regarding the instructions, are you referring to the second step, to click the name of the team in the bottom left of the web page?

If so, can you confirm for me what plan your account is currently under? You can check your plan page here to see this.

Daphne
dropbox.com/support

Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Explorer | Level 3

Hi Daphne,

thank you for supporting me.

My Plan is ''Dropbox Basic''

And I am not aware who my Admin is or who can make changes to accessing my Dropbox - team. 

Can you show me please where I can find that?

regards

Jan

Dropboxer

Since your account is Basic, this means that your account isn't currently part of a Business team.

If you're not part of a team, then you wouldn't have a team admin either.

Do you perhaps have another account that's part of a team? Or, do you maybe use just a shared between your colleagues?

Daphne
dropbox.com/support

Explorer | Level 3

I used a Shared with collegues, but as one of the collegues has stopped, I want to delete her.

Jan

Dropboxer

Thanks for clarifying that @JanTrap!

For this shared folder, when you click the "Share" option for the folder, are you able to locate this member and delete them from the folder?

Or are they listed as the "Owner" of the folder, to the right of their name, where the others show "Can edit/view"?

Daphne
dropbox.com/support

Polls
Are you starting new work habits this year?

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?