cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Check out the Dropbox cheat sheet for getting started in 2021 here!

Dropbox teams & admins

Got a question about your Dropbox Business account? Get help from users like you. Post a question to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Created a Dropbox Business Trial - but cannot log in as a team admin to cancel the account trial

Created a Dropbox Business Trial - but cannot log in as a team admin to cancel the account trial

New member | Level 1

Hi,

I have read all the support articles, tried to contact Dropbox Support for 3 weeks now, with no real response (only been diverted to another support queue).

Problem is, I created a trial and something went wrong after the account creation. I filled in card details, received a confirmation email of the account and team being created - but I can't log in with the email. Only getting a response that the account doesn't exist. So basically I'm in limbo - I can't access the Dropbox Business Support, because you have to log in and go to the admin panel... I need to be able to cancel the trial and make sure the card doesn't get charged.

So please, Dropbox Support - where do I go from here? Tried to send tickets 4 times now, with no response.

9 Replies 9

Re: Created a Dropbox Business Trial - but cannot log in as a team admin to cancel the account trial

Dropboxer

Hi Heli

Can you share your ticket number please? You can find it here: http:confused face:/dropbox.zendesk.com

Thanks

Ed G
Community Manager @ Dropbox
https:confused face:/dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 
 Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
 Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Re: Created a Dropbox Business Trial - but cannot log in as a team admin to cancel the account trial

New member | Level 1

Dropboxer

Thanks - I've reached out to our support team to follow up with you offline.

Ed G

Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

New member | Level 1

Thank you Ed, I did attatch some extra info to the comment of that ticket.

New member | Level 1

Hi, I am bit baffled how this works now on getting any answers. #4399851 another request that was sent 15th of June, first attempts on contact I've marked as for early June. Can anyone of the dropboxers in the community tell when to except an answer from the support? All the tickets have an status "awaiting to be assigned". Turn of the month is looming and I am still without the trial and with confirmation email that says I'll get charged an yearly amount in beginning of July?

New member | Level 1

Ed? Someone?

I am getting no responses to any of my issued tickets visible in zendesk (3 weeks and counting from the first one!). My issue is pretty simple and should be able to be fixed by someone who has access to customer accounts. I've tried twice with sales support chat because that is the only place where I've gotten some response (only to escalate the ticket and being let down again that nothing happened).  Details are in the tickets.

Dropboxer

Sorry Heli,

I've reached out to our support team again to have a look at this for you.

Ed G

New member | Level 1

Thank you Ed! I have a support team member on it now.

New member | Level 1

Just to bring closure to this here too. Got a response back from support, there was a extra long queue on taking cases. All in all - this case is hopefully solved, something went wrong when creating the trial, it never created the account even if it sent me a confirmation email. Thanks to Ed and for rest of support team who helped me. Took a long time (in total almost 4 weeks), but finally sorted.

Polls
Are you starting new work habits this year?

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?