cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn more about how Connie, a member of the Community, uses Dropbox here!

Dropbox teams & admins

Got a question about your Dropbox Business account? Get help from users like you. Post a question to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DB Business free trial regret, and support needed.

DB Business free trial regret, and support needed.

kd4
New member | Level 2
I am really in a huge bind after using the free trial of drop box business to get a bit more space for an assignment. I am so regretful now, as I missed the cancellation window by one day, and now have a charge for $750 to my account. I am just one person, and never needed the perks of the business advantage account, and did not realize what I was getting myself into at the time--I just saw the link to add more space with a free trial, so went for it. I really hope a refund can be processed, as I don't really know how to handle this fee if it cannot be. Thanks so much to anyone who can give any advice, or has any experience with this kind of issue.
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: DB Business free trial regret, and support needed.

Mark
Super User II
I'm afraid you need to log a ticket with support and ask for assistance. They may, or may not, be able to help as you did agree when signing up to these charges.

www.dropbox.com/support to log the ticket
http://dropbox.zendesk.com to track

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Mark
Super User II
I'm afraid you need to log a ticket with support and ask for assistance. They may, or may not, be able to help as you did agree when signing up to these charges.

www.dropbox.com/support to log the ticket
http://dropbox.zendesk.com to track

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

View solution in original post

Norah
Dropboxer

Hi kd4, welcome to Dropbox Community!

I ran a small search on my end and I was able to locate your open request on our system which is being handled by a higher level of Support. 

Feel free to let me know if you have any further inquiries!

Norah
Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Poll
Which Dropbox integrations are you using while working from home?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?