cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Check out the Dropbox cheat sheet for getting started in 2021 here!

Dropbox teams & admins

Got a question about your Dropbox Business account? Get help from users like you. Post a question to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DBB Cancel subscription to late due to private issues

DBB Cancel subscription to late due to private issues

Explorer | Level 4

Hi there!

Is there anybody that can help me? due to some private issues in combination with my final year in studies i totally forgot about the dropbox pro subscription! Now i am stuck with €435,60 for 3 licences ? while i only have 1 account and no other members. Paypal tried to pull the money off my bank account but failed. is there some way to get rid of the business account without paying? I could really not afford this kind of money to be lost. The subscription started 10-05-2018. 

Kind regards,

Davy

Ps. for the personal info or evidence of it please contact me in private.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: DBB Cancel subscription to late due to private issues

Super User II
You need to log a ticket I'm afraid and ask. However, you may find that it is not possible depending upon when it happened as you agreed to pay those charges when you signed up.

www.dropbox.com/support to log
htttp:confused face:/dropbox.zendesk.com to track - note that replies will take a few working days.

- - -

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Super User II
You need to log a ticket I'm afraid and ask. However, you may find that it is not possible depending upon when it happened as you agreed to pay those charges when you signed up.

www.dropbox.com/support to log
htttp:confused face:/dropbox.zendesk.com to track - note that replies will take a few working days.

- - -

Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

View solution in original post

Explorer | Level 4
Thank you for the fast reply! I issued a ticket, but prefer contact by phone. Do you have the link to the page for me? I cannot find it!

Regards

Super User II
It is in your admin panel, but, they wont be open now, you'll need to wait until Monday and even then they wont be able to process it over the phone - it will require escalation via them to a different team.

https:confused face:/www.dropbox.com/help/business/contact-support

- - -

Explorer | Level 4
Thank you for your help! I'll just call them to explain the situation. I hope they can refund it or just make a decision to only let me pay for 1 subscription. The problem is I can't miss the money so I'm certain a collection agency will visit me :disappointed face:. But anyway thank you so much! Have a great weekend!

Explorer | Level 4

Dropbox has delivered great help! Thank you and Dropbox so much!

Problem solved

[This thread is now closed. If you have a similar or new question, you can ask here.]

Polls
Are you starting new work habits this year?

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?