Close
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleting a pending Member invitation

HvdLelie New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2

I invited a new team member, but used an existing email address for my own personal dropbox. When I want to accept the invitation Dropbox it already knows me and I do not need a mixx of several accounts/members. So I did not accept the invitation, but cannot cancel the invitation because under members it's not visible because Dropbox found the invitation as for me the existing member. ??

1 Reply 1

Re: Deleting a pending Member invitation

Dropboxer
Dropboxer
Hey there (@HvdLelie), happy Monday! 

As an initial pointer, I’d suggest having a look at this discussion, where I’ve created a step-by-step walkthrough on how you can go about deleting a pending invite if you'd like to re-purpose your licenses.

From there, I’m curious as to how you invited your second account to the team & what’s the root of your current concern, as there could’ve been an error there

cannot cancel the invitation because under members it's not visible because Dropbox found the invitation as for me the existing member.

Can you elaborate a bit on what you can see under the “Invited” field on your Members tab(Note: please try not to include any personal information when doing so.)

Any detail you could include on this discussion here would be very helpful & thanks a lot for taking the time to clarify matters for me. I’ll be awaiting your next reply on how you get on with my recommendations & thanks for reaching out for assistance on the Dropbox Community!

Jane
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please give it a Like below. 
 Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Best Answer' button to help others find it.
 Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?