cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Check out the Dropbox cheat sheet for getting started in 2021 here!

Dropbox teams & admins

Got a question about your Dropbox Business account? Get help from users like you. Post a question to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download all photos from album

Download all photos from album

Explorer | Level 4

Since a couple of weeks, I can't download photo's from albums I have created on my android device. I normally take pictures (for work), and they sync with dropbox. I accordingly create an album, and send a link of this album to my desktop, to selectivelly download them. Sync photo's directly with my desktop does not work (not enough space). Since a couple of week, the download button is gone! 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Download all photos from album

Dropboxer
Thanks for taking the time to tell me about your process, @Maxim L.1.

I’m sorry to hear that the evolution of our app and web interface are impacting your Dropbox usage like this. I have entered your comments and concerns in my feedback report, and am passing it on to our team. 

Cheers

Sanchez
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Super User II
I'm afraid most of the Album and photo type features have been removed.

I believe you'll need to download individually now.

- - -

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Dropboxer
Hey @Maxim L.1

Rich is right about the Album features having been removed, but I’d like to know more about what you’re trying to do here, to see if we can figure something out. 

Where are you creating your albums? What app, device, or website?

Can you tell me what Download button is gone? A screenshot of this would be great. 

Thanks in advance! 

Sanchez
dropbox.com/support

Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Explorer | Level 4

Hi, I use the dropbox app on my android device (tablet and phone) to add photo's to an album and share it. Work related photo's (a lot), I often share with my self (by sending the link to my email) and download the photo's to my hard disk. So directly downloading from the album I have created. Much easier then selecte photo's piece by piece on my laptop (the timeline is not very handy). Its a work-around, but with the android app is a much easier to select multiple photo's. I do not sync photo's directly on my laptop due to limited space (so only a selection). By limiting the functions of the app, and step by step also on the webversion, dropbox becomes less usefull for me.   

Dropboxer
Thanks for taking the time to tell me about your process, @Maxim L.1.

I’m sorry to hear that the evolution of our app and web interface are impacting your Dropbox usage like this. I have entered your comments and concerns in my feedback report, and am passing it on to our team. 

Cheers

Sanchez
dropbox.com/support

View solution in original post

Polls
Are you starting new work habits this year?

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?